Metrum Research Group offers an array of services customized to individual client needs:
- Modeling and simulation as quantitative support for decision making
- Contract data analysis and regulatory report preparation
- General consulting: pharmacometrics, pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD), and biostatistics
- Scientific support and technical guidance for scientists undertaking modeling projects
- Training courses: onsite or remote instruction of customized topics with hands-on examples
- Providing client representation at regulatory meetings
- Increasing knowledge and developing skills sets for your team
Areas of expertise include optimal study design for PK-PD, population PK and PK-PD analyses, physiologically-based PK & PD modeling, biomarker and clinical outcomes modeling, exposure-response analysis.
Contact us to learn how we can help advance your program with our expert modeling and simulation services.